Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Compost Stew

The snowdrops are out & the forsythia's in bloom.  It's starting to be that time of the year again...garden time...Yeah, yeah...I should have cleaned up the garden in the fall, but instead I travelled south, so I'll have to pay for it now.  But once I get the garden all tidied, it'll be time for compost.   If you're anything like me, you'll have the whole family out to help. So here's a tip that might inspire your little ones to new composting heights.  Check out Mary McKenna Siddals link for a chance to take home her Compost Stew to help you and yours cook up a little gardening fun.

1 comment:

Mary McKenna Siddals said...

Thanks for sharing Compost Stew with your readers, Sheryl, and helping to spread a little green in the world, one apple core at a time...

Mary McKenna Siddals
http://www.siddals.com