Sunday, August 20, 2006

update

Another beautiful west coast sunny day. A nice little surprise was a good review in my local paper of A Pod of Orcas, one of my books that was published in 2002 but was recently released in softcover. I love those nice little surprises. After mailing off another manuscript, I'm all about lounging around and reading today with maybe a little bike ride thrown in to keep various bulges in check. Tonight my daughter will be back from her intensive publishing program at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, and I can't wait to hear how it all went. This is my bookloving daughter who has wisely chosen the other side of the publishing picture; the one with a regular paycheck! If you haven't already, check out her bookblog.

In the meantime, I'm reading Bass Ackwards and Belly Up by Elizabeth Craft and Sarah Fain published by Little Brown. I am only 50 pages into the 386 page book, but so far it is hilarious.

More later. S.

No comments: