Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mockingjay I'm all over you today...sorry fitness friends, I've got a book to finish!

Silly me, after starting Mockingjay  at 10pm on Thursday night and rushing through the first 100 pages, I had to get to sleep so I could get up and out the door by 7:30 am to catch the ferry(and I had to be up early enough to walk the dog).  No problem I told myself, I can finish the book on the ferry.  But, I forgot it on the bureau as I was rushing out the door.  #%$#*By the time I got home, walked the dog, unloaded the car, and had a cup of mint tea, I was just to tired to keep my eyes open.  Mockingjay would just have to wait.  So instead of going for a run like I should be doing this morning, guess what I'm going to be doing instead!  Sorry fitness friends, I've got a book to finish!

No comments: